Epic Fury - Trailer Music Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Fury - Trailer Music Community

A forum for the sharing of trailer music, but also for the chat, and communication between fans of this music.

2 posters

Videogames

ArcaneShadow
    Admin

Videogames Empty Videogames

Post  ArcaneShadow Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:05 pm

I am curious, what kind of games does the trailer music community like?
    Is it the athmospheric mystery adventure type like the Myst series? Or do epic music addicts prefer the explosion-loaded action games like Call of Duty?
    Maybe you have a weakness for Uncharted 2, or you can't resist to try and discover new locations in the wastelands of D.C. when playing Fallout 3?

Anyway, I am eager to hear on what you guys spend your time on when not being at work, finishing homework or listening to TM!

I lately bought Fallout 3 by the way, and I can say it's sheer awesomeness.
    bright

Videogames Empty Re: Videogames

Post  bright Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:43 pm

That's an interesting topic. Well I don't consider myself as a regular TM-fan.. I don't like Myst at all..

My heart beats for thrilling Action games like Crysis, all the Call of Duty and Battlefield parts, Quake 3 Arena, Unreal Tournament and stuff like this (I definitly have to check out fallout 3).
    On the other side I love strategie games. My favourite one is called Anno 1404 (it is a german game, but also sold internationally - I don't know if it's famous outside Europe). It is in my opinion the best computer game ever built! Furthermore I like strategie-games like Warcraft 3 (& Dota) and C&C Generals.

About a couple of years back, I did the mistake and played World of Warcraft untill its first addon game out. This was an awesome game when I played it, but looking back, it consumed too much of my time. So I've sworn, never to return to MMORPGs again.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:13 am